Nat. Sci. Soc.
Volume 25, Number 1, January-March 2017Dossier « L’agriculture dans le système alimentaire urbain : continuités et innovations »
|Page(s)||70 - 79|
|Section||Regards – Focus|
|Published online||05 June 2017|
- Baltimore Office of Sustainability, 2009. Baltimore Sustainability Plan. Baltimore City, Maryland. [Google Scholar]
- Baltimore Office of Sustainability, 2013. Homegrown Baltimore: grow local. Baltimore City's urban agriculture policy plan, www.baltimoresustainability.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/HGB-Grow-Local-Final-Cover-1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Campbell J., 2002. Ideas politics, and public policy, Annual Review of Sociology, 28, 21-38. [Google Scholar]
- Chamberlain B., 2012. Memo: Study report on community gardens and urban agriculture, Minneapolis, Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board. [Google Scholar]
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs, 2013. Feeding an urban world: a call to action, Chicago, Chicago Council on Global Affairs, www.thechicagocouncil.org/sites/default/files/EL_2013_UrbanFoodSecurity.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP), 2010. Go to 2040: a comprehensive regional plan, Chicago. [Google Scholar]
- Chong D., Druckman J., 2007. Framing theory, Annual Review of Political Science, 10, 103-126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- City of Chicago, Department of Planning and Development, 2006. Chicago: Eat local, live healthy, Chicago. [Google Scholar]
- City of Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development Department, 2009. The Minneapolis plan for sustainable growth, Minneapolis. [Google Scholar]
- City of Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development Department, 2012. Urban agriculture policy plan: A land use and development plan for a healthy, sustainable local food system, Minneapolis. [Google Scholar]
- Dirksen K., 2011. Chicago urban farming: City Council approves new ordinance, Huffington Post, September 9. [Google Scholar]
- Dubbeling M., de Zeeuw H., Veenhuizen R., 2010. Cities, poverty and food. Multi-stakeholder policy and planning in urban agriculture, RUAF Foundation/Practical Action Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gibbs D., Jonas A., While A., 2010. Changing governance structures and the environment: economy-environment relations at the local and regional scales, Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning, 4, 2, 123-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones M.D., McBeth M.K., 2010. A narrative policy framework: clear enough to be wrong? Policy Studies Journal, 38, 2, 329-353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miller C., 2000. The dynamics of framing environmental values and policy: four models of societal processes, Environmental Values, 9, 2, 211-233. [Google Scholar]
- Minneapolis Department of Health and Family Support, 2012. Homegrown Minneapolis: Expanding the local foods movement, Minneapolis. [Google Scholar]
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, 2013. Urban agriculture activity plan. Draft Document, Minneapolis. [Google Scholar]
- National League of Cities, 2014. Forms of municipal government, www.nlc.org/build-skills-and-networks/resources/cities-101/city-structures/forms-of-municipal-government. [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Mayor, City of Chicago, 2013. Press Release: Mayor Emanuel launches new “farmers for Chicago” network for Chicago urban farmers, City of Chicago, March 15, https://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/mayor/press_room/press_releases/2013/march_2013/mayor_emanuel_launchesnewfarmersforchicagonetworkforchicagourban.html. [Google Scholar]
- Sabatier A., 1988. An advocacy coalition framework of policy change and the role of policy-oriented learning therein, Policy Sciences, 21, 2, 129-168. [Google Scholar]
- Shanahan E.A., Jones M.D., McBeth M.K., 2011. Policy narratives and policy processes, The Policy Studies Journal, 39, 3, 535-561. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan E., 2005-2012. Recent developments in comprehensive planning law, Urban Lawyer, American Bar Association. [Google Scholar]
- Sweet L., 2011. Rahm Emanuel, Michelle Obama announce grocery stores for Chicago “Food Deserts”, Chicago Sun Times. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.