Natures Sciences Sociétés
Volume 16, Number 4, Octobre-Décembre 2008
|Page(s)||356 - 363|
|Published online||15 May 2009|
- Dorward, A., Kydd, J. Morrison, J., Urey, I. 2002. A policy agenda for pro-poor agricultural growth. Paper presented at the Agricultural Economics Society Conference, Aberystwyth, UK, 8-10 April 2002.
- Ensminger, J. 2000. Experimental Economics in the Bush: Why Institutions Matter, Chapter 13, in Menard C. (Ed.), Institutions, Contracts and Organizations: Perspectives from New Institutional Economics, Cheltenham, Edward Elgar.
- Hall, P.A., Soskice, D., (Eds) 2001. Varieties of Capitalism: The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- Hollingsworth, J.R., Boyer, R., (Eds) 1997. Contemporary Capitalism: The embeddedness of institutions, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Kanbur, R., 2002. Economics, Social Science and Development, World Development, 30, 3, 477-486. [CrossRef]
- Krug, B., Polos, L. 2000. Entrepreneurs, Enterprises and Evolution. The case of China. Paper presented at the Annual meeting of the International Society for New Institutional Economics, Tuebingen, September 21-23, 2000.
- Kydd, J., 2002. Trade liberalisation, institutions and agriculture. Unpublished paper presented at a FAO expert consultation on trade and food security, Rome, 11-12 July 2002.
- Kydd, J., Dorward, A., 2001. New Washington Consensus on poor country agriculture: Analysis, Prescription and Gaps. Paper presented at an ODI Workshop, 16 January 2001.
- North, D., 1993. Economic Performance through time. Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 9, 1993. available at http://www.nobelprize.org/economics/laureates/1999. 14Orléan, A., 2004. Analyse économique des conventions, coll. Quadrige, 2ieme édition revue et corrigée [1ère édition 1994], Paris, Presses Universitaires de France. 15Peterson, H.C., Robison, L., Siles, M., 1999. The social capital foundations of trust in global agri-food systems transactions. Staff paper 99-19, Department of Agricultural Economics, Michigan State University.
- Putnam, R.D., 1993. Making democracy work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy, Princeton, New Jersey Princeton University Press.
- Reardon, T., Barrett C. B., 2000. Agroindustrialization, globalization, and international development – An Overview of Issues, Patterns, and Determinants. Agricultural Economics, 23, 195-205.
- Richter, R., 2001. New Economic Sociology and New Institutional Economics. Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the International Society for New Institutional Economics, Berkeley, California, 13-15 September 2001.
- Ring, P. and Van den Ven, A. 1994. Developmental processes of cooperative interorganizational relationships, Academy of Management Journal, 19, 1, 90-118.
- Robison, L., Schmid, A.A., Siles, M.E., 1999. Is social capital really capital? Staff-paper 99-21, Department of Agricultural Economics, Michigan State University, June 1999, available at: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/11649/1/sp99-21.pdf
- Stiglitz, J. 2002. Globalisation and its discontents, London Penguin.
- Terreblanche, S.J. 2002. A history of inequality in South Africa: 1652-2002, Pietermaritzburg AIPA and University of Natal Press.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.